Lookout For Recalled Items
There were some pretty common items you may own that were recalled for various reasons over the last couple of months. I felt it was an important list to share with you because sometimes these notifications can slip through the cracks and can cause serious safety concerns.
Here is a list of some items that have been recalled in the last few months:
- Step-iT Activity Wristband Recalled by McDonald’s
- 34,000 Video Baby Monitors Recalled
- Children’s Jewelry Recalled for Lead Standard Violation
- 82,000 Vehicles Recalled by Mitsubishi Due to Transmission Issues
- Ford Issues Recall Affecting 88,000 Vehicles, Including All Police Interceptors Made Between 2013 and 2015
- 830,000 Ford and Lincoln Vehicles Recalled Due to Faulty Latches
Hopefully you do not own any of these recalled items, but if you do please take these recall notifications serious.